Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wed. Weigh-In

Today is the first Wednesday Weigh-In over at one of my new fav. places: Shrinking Jeans. I am involved in Rethink Your Shrink and if you are looking for a great group of gals to help keep you motivated, to get new ideas on workouts, meals, etc - please make sure to check them out! They rock!!! :)

I have been working super hard since Jan 1st watching my diet - cutting out ALL soda pop & fast food and eating very healthy compared to what I am accustomed too and doing P90x everyday as it is scheduled for Classic and Bringing It each and every time! And I can already feel a change in myself.

Besides the sore body.
ouch.

But I have more energy, I'm pumped about working out, and I really excited about shedding the pounds!

So here's the Stats:
Weigh-In Dec 30th:  125.4lbs
Weigh-In Jan 6th: 122lbs
-------------------------------
Total weight loss: 3.4lbs

I couldn't be happier! I can't believe I have lost over 3 lbs this week!! That really helps me stay motivated because the P90x is working & I can see the results showing on my scale. I have not worked out yet today, so this could possibly go down some more! Whoooo!
blog comments powered by Disqus