Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rethink your Shrink

I got the head's up from a fellow blogger: Execumama (Hi Akilah!!! *Waves*) about this really great blog community - The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans - and this place is amazing! They currently have a challange for anyone wanting to lose weight, get healthy, and find love for yourself! The challange is called "Rethink your Shrink" and it lasts just 7 weeks! It is about changing your bad habits and finding a way to stay positive throughout your weight loss programs. I'm really excited to get started and join the community - I am hoping to lose some weight - meet some great people - and love myself more! Both inside and OUT!

About my Workout Routine & Diet:
I am going to be doing P90x (for 13 weeks and not 7, but I still need the support!!) and I will be watching my calorie intake VERY closely! Only taking in 1800-2000 calories per day. I will be using MyFitnessPal.com both on the computer and on my iphone *no excuses for not logging cals!* I am going to follow the P90x Classic workout schedule, taking it one day at a time! My goal weightloss for the P90x is 20lbs - but for this 7 week challange - let's go with 16lbs! :)

Stats:
Height: 5ft 1in tall
1st Weigh In: 124.5lbs (starting weight)
BMI: 23.4

First weigh in - Next week! Let's get this started! :)

Rethink Your Shrink!
blog comments powered by Disqus