Saturday, January 2, 2010

P90x - Day 1 - Tough Stuff!

Due to circumstances I wasn't able to start my P90x workout yesterday - but I was able to work on my diet:

Breakfast: 1/2c Egg Beaters, 1/2c low-fat cottage cheese, 1/4c rasberries
Snack 1: Yoplait Lemon Pie Yogart Light
Lunch: Grilled Chicken & Spinach Salad - No dressing
Snack 2: 1c of baby carrots - peeled
Dinner: Lettuce Tacos w/low fat sour creame and weight watchers Cheese

But I did wake up at 5am to start my exercise programs this morning! Here it is almost 2 hours later and I'm done with my first work out, I think I can sum it up with one word....WOW! Today was Chest & Back along with Ab Ripper X. Chest & Back wasn't bad at all here's my stats for Chest & Back:

Standard Pushups: 25/26 (1st round/2nd round)
Wide Front Pullups: 27/21 (Red resistance bands)
Military Pushups: 20/18
Reverse Grip Chin Ups: 25/25 (red resistance bands)
Wide Fly Push-Ups: 10/20
Closed Grip Overhand Pull-Ups: 28/21
Decline Push-Ups: 10/11
Heavy Pants: 15/20 (red resistance bands)
Diamond Push Ups: 23/20
Lawnmowers: 25/15
Dive-Bomber Push Ups: 10/8
Back Flys: 12/15


Chest & Back wasn't bad at all - I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow though - Now Ab Ripper X.......that was TOUGH! I did about 10 reps per exercise and I was exhausted! But that gives me some motivation to do better next time!

Overall - I feel really great about the first day! Only 89 days left to go! (That sounds easier than it's really going to be!) I took my before Pictures yesterday - however I am in a bikini and I'm not wanting to post anything until the very end to see if I see results - Hope you guys don't mind! But on a good note - I weighed myself prior to the workout and I weighed in at 125 and after Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X, I was at 122.5! Whaa-hoo!!!

This sums up the first day - I am going to still watch my calories intake today, but I do have to work 10 hours today so I'll be able to post more tonight when I get off work!

Tomorrow's Forcast: Plyrometrics! Stay tuned!
blog comments powered by Disqus