Monday, November 8, 2010

Ho-Lee Cow!!

It has been damn near an entire year since I last posted on this blog!

Well now that I am engaged (See blog post HERE) I really need to start focusing on looking as hot as I possibly can for my future hubby. I can't be rocking a muffin top on our honeymoon - just CAN NOT do it.

Like so many woman and men, I have become comfortable in my relationship and have let myself go. I eat fast food AT LEAST once a day and have gained 10lbs since I moved in with my boyfriend Fiance last year. After work I go home, eat, then sit on my ass and watch TV or mess around on my laptop - this MUST STOP TODAY!

I have been looking into local Boot Camps in my area and I have found some, but none that really fit my schedule. I logged into LivingSocial.com today and their deal was $20 for unlimited bootcamp sessions for a month .... and the gym is RIGHT NEXT to my house...and they have a class that fits my schedule. I couldn't have asked for a more obvious sign from the Fitness Gods!

You betchya I bought that $20 package and I plan to start on Monday (1 week from today). The bootcamp is Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. 3 days a week - for an hour in the morning. I have ZERO excuses to quit this time - I have my wedding/honeymoon as motivation!

Now I just need you guys to help keep me inspired to keep going! I plan on posting Before/During/After results - so lets see what 4 weeks of bootcamp can do for me! I know I dont have 30/40/50lbs to lose - but if I don't start now, in a year I just might.

My goal is to lose 10lbs in these 4 weeks and drop at least 1 pants size. I am currently in a 5 - I have not been in jeans this big since I was pregnant with my son 6 years ago...talk about depressing. My goal is to a size 3 for the month and then back down to a 1 before my wedding (which is March 2012 - So I have time.)

I am really excited and determined to stick with this fitness plan!!
blog comments powered by Disqus