Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wed. Weigh - In

Rethink Your Shrink!

Another Wednesday, Another Weigh In.

I must confess - I have NOT been working out. I have still been watching my diet - but it def shows on the scale this week. I have been super stressed out by work and things going on at home that I am starting to snack again. I am falling back into the same routines that I was in, in 2009.

I HAVE got to start working out again - I was feeling so good about myself, but then after getting of the scale this morning, I just feel like it was all a waste.

Definitly batteling my inner demons today.

So here's the Stats:
Weigh-In Dec 30:  125.4 lbs
Weigh-In Jan 6: 122lbs
Weigh -In Jan 13: 116.5 lbs
Weigh-In Jan 20: 115 lbs
*Weigh-In Jan 26: 121lbs*
-------------------------------
This Week weight loss: + 6 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 4.4 lbs
blog comments powered by Disqus