Monday, October 31, 2011

What the F has happened?

First off, I just want to say Sorry for completely ignoring this blog. It's by far of my favorites by design - but a lot has been going on & I have NOT been staying fit.

So a lot has happened lately and the stress from it all is starting to show on my ass & midsection. Two Words: Muffin Top. My wedding is in 138 days. We have moved 3 hours away from home {to be closer to my fiances family & for him to take a new position in the company}, I have become a stay at home mom for the time being {working on finding a part time job}, stress over money & how we are going to pay for a Wedding on 1 income and now...I have a big FAT bowl of Sweet goodness staring at me on my coffee table. I swear....the candy is taunting me. "Eat me. Just 1 piece. It will be alright. Your body wont mind."...that was 6 pieces ago.

So needless to say, the stress from everything all rolled up in a heaping helping of candy has seriously caused some major poundage!! Tomorrow is November 1st and I am starting to get back on the treadmill - starting up some P90x, throwing out the candy & buying some healthy food - I am going to kick this Muffin Tops ass!! Even if I have to give up Soda & Cheese - My 2 favorite things! :) {Well...besides my family & my MacBook!}

I am hoping to be able to come back here everyday & start monitoring my progress {again}. I know I say that every time I post & then there is that awkward, grasshopper silence. *Chirp*. But this time its going to be different!! 0_o.

Ok in all seriousness, I am really going to try to keep up with this blog again! :) Wish me luck!!
blog comments powered by Disqus