Wednesday, November 2, 2011

...Started Today!

Ok...so the original plan was to start my new workout yesterday *Nov 1st* but life had other plans. My son woke me up at 1am with an ear ache - by 9am he was screaming in pain so I took him to the doctor. He had an ear infection - by the time we got back home, he was ready to take his medicine and catch up on lost sleep.

Well....my mind & body doesn't allow me to sleep during the day - so I was up but exhausted so I laid down in bed with him, he slept better knowing I was there.

So after giving him my 100% attention yesterday I was too exhausted to start.

So I did today!! 


I literally just finished Ab Ripper X about 5 mins ago - my Abs are going to go on strike but it feels good. A nice burn. I took some before pictures (which I will reveal at the end). Ab Ripper X is the only workout I am doing out of the P90x workout videos - but I plan to work other things at the gym.

I am going to go do Week 3, Day 1 of Couch to 5K right now! I am hoping to run 2 miles today!

After all this...I am going to need a nap! Too bad my son will be home from school in 1 hour, 10 mins - PLUS I have a coffee date with a friend at 5:45 tonight. My bed is calling my name already!!

Thanks for stopping by!
blog comments powered by Disqus