Monday, November 14, 2011

Lazy Weekend...

I am ashamed to say that I had a lazy (sort of) weekend! On Friday my Mom & Gma drove 3 hours from my hometown to have a Thanksgiving Dinner type evening since we won't be seeing them on Turkey Day. They arrived at my house around 9am - Early Birds!! - so I didn't get a chance to work out on Friday due to taking them shopping, cooking, eating, cleaning and then watching my adorable nephew that night.

Saturday - they were still in town and we did some more shopping. Once they left around 2pm I was just exhausted from playing host so I was lazy and decided to lounge and "recoup" from their visit.

Sunday - Yesterday was better. As you may know, I am a Promo Girl for our local Pro Hockey Team and we had a game last night. I ended up walking over 14,000 steps which equaled to around 6.25 miles. So I got a little bit of exercise there. Still not enough to make me feel like I accomplished anything thought - haha. I was having too much fun for it to be Exercise *wink*!

Today - I went to the gym and cycled 4 miles in 18 minutes at an average of 13.3 MPH. After my quick ride I decided to work out my arms - now they feel like Jello, but I am truly excited to start seeing some toning going on!

I am ready for an active and successful week ahead!
blog comments powered by Disqus