Monday, November 14, 2011

Review: WhoNu Cookies

Lately I have been seeing a lot of buzz floating around a new company who offers a variety or nutritional cookies. Healthy Cookies? Sign me up!

"WhoNu?" started with a challenge - to create a delicious, nutritious treat moms and dads can give to their children without the emptying calories. After years of research, testing, (and gallons of milk), the ingenious people at Suncore Products arrived at four cookies based on classic cookie flavors - only these are rich with calcium, iron, and vitamins A, B, C, D and E. They also have 3 grams of fiber and a total of 20 essential vitamins and minerals.

So I finally decided to try them, along with my taste test panel consisting of my son (age 6)!. We tried the chocolate cookie which resembles an Oreo cookie.

Taking it out of the bright orange package it smelled very similar to the other name brand cookie, getting my mouth watering and ready to indulge. After shoving a cookie in my mouth and chewing it like I hadn't eaten in a week, my taste buds celebrated in pure bliss! These cookies are truly tasty! I am more than pleasantly surprised!

My son also diving in with me to try these new cookies followed his swallow with a big "That is A-MAZING!" - Kid Approved & Healthy? These are going into his lunches for school from now on. Since we have tried WhoNu?'s he has been asking for these cookies for his afternoon snack, I can finally offer him a sweet reward for a job well done without the guilt of my son eating "junk"!

Thank you WhoNu? for coming up with such a great product. We are loyal customers from this point on!

Make sure to check out their website for more nutritional information, videos, testimonials and more!



blog comments powered by Disqus