Monday, January 4, 2010

P90x - Day 3 - Muy Sore!

This is my day 3 wrap up for P90x  - today was Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X.

Shoulder's & Arms went great - was not to tough on me - it's so far one of my favorites *simple because it was easy* but in all honesty - next week I am going to push myself and increase my weights - P90x should NEVER be easy!

Ab Ripper X went...well...the best it could go! I feel my six pack coming already...ok - that was a lie! I actually do not see or feel any differences yet, except super sore muscles!

So now I am feeling Plyo from yesterday! My thighs have been SO SORE all day, I mean it hurts to walk up & down the stairs or sit down! (KittenNinja......you were sooo right! Barely walking today)

Been sticking with the diet:
Breakfast: Egg & Chive Egg Beaters *NEVER again! Ick!!!* 1c Blueberries
Snack: Luna Bar : Lemon
Lunch: Turkey wrap on whole wheat tortilla with honey mustard and 4 cherry tomatoes
Snack: Yogart - Yoplait Light - Key Lime Pie
Dinner: Tuna Salad Sandwhich on Whole Wheat Bread
Water: 8 bottles of water - so far!

Tomorrow I get to experience Yoga X - I am really excited to try it, I've never done Yoga - however I Have heard from a few people that this Yoga isn't very relaxing because Tony is the host...and well....let's face it...there's nothing relaxing or tranquil about him or his voice. But none the less I am ready to stretch out these pretty sore muscles!
blog comments powered by Disqus