Tuesday, January 5, 2010

P90x - Day 4

Today I experienced Yoga X for the first time, and honestly, I did not like it to much. I always thought that Yoga was supposed to be relaxing both for the body & the mind - but Tony's voice just didnt relax me! However I did enjoy the stretch of downward dog! It stretched my lower back and it felt soooo good!!

Tomorrow is Kenpo and I am really looking forward to it! I love really active & fast workouts - I love kickboxing and I know that Kenpo is really close to kickboxing! So I'm really looking forward to that one! What did you guys think about Kenpo?

How are you guys doing on your weightloss programs so far this year? I know it's only the 5th day of the month, but none the less, I hope everybody is still going strong and I hope that each and every one of you have made it past New Years with a new attitude and motivation to kick butt this year!!

Have a good night!!
blog comments powered by Disqus