Sunday, January 10, 2010

P90x - Day 7, 8, & 9

Sorry it's been a busy couples of days in my neck of the woods so I havent been able to post about my P90x progress so heres a quick *very quick* update:

Day 7:
This was my rest day - and boy & oh boy - did I need it! It really wasn't much of a rest day because I ended up cleaning my house the ENTIRE day! I walked up and down 2 sets of stairs about 10 times to do the laundry (I have a three story house, laundry room is in the basement & bedrooms are on the 3rd floor). I opted to wash the dishes by hand rather than putting them in the dishwasher - which I read burns calories! I vaccumed, swept, mopped, scrubbed, and even shoveled some snow - so even though it was my
"off" day, I was still ON!

Day 8:
Chest & Back with Ab Ripper X: I really enjoy working my upper body as well as my core - ARX is still a biatch - but I enjoy the pain! I really like pushing myself and setting short term goals like "Just do 5 more!" when I feel like I'm going to kill over! I am most concerned about my core & mid section so ARX is a must do in my workout to achieve my goals!

Day 9:
Was supposed to by Plyometrics this morning, well I said Hell NO! No thanks to that one and substituted Cardio X instead, which was still a hard workout! I was sweating like a pig a little sweaty after, but I felt my heart rate get up!
Overall, a great work out day!

Confession:
I have a little bit of a confession guys - I fudged up yesterday!! After working my boys called me and asked me to run by McDonalds to pick them up something to eat for dinner - which was total & utter torture to begin with! There was no mind over matter at this point, when I walk in and I see the double cheeseburgers and I smell those salty fries it was ALL OVER! I ended up ordering myself a fish sandwhich, medium fries, and a Dr Pepper. After I ate it, I felt so terrible that I honestly thought about vomiting it up - but I didnt. I told myself that its OK to eat this stuff ONCE IN A WHILE, I just can't do it everyday anymore!
So no more junk for the rest of January!


blog comments powered by Disqus