Friday, January 8, 2010

Project Me - Rethink your Shrink

For Monday's Project Me assignment we are to think about what didn't work in 2009 and how we are going to change those things in 2010. Try to find new solutions to the problems so we can find great results along our journey.

My journey just started Jan 1 of 2010 - In 2009 I wasn't worried about weight loss or staying healthy - I still have that little bit of baby fat around my waist but for the most part I was comfortable in my skin. I moved 2 hours away from my family to be with my boyfriend *been together almost 3 years* and tranferred within my company - I think it was the idea of living with Chris that I didn't have to watch my weight as much. We started eating out everynight, I had fast food EVERYDAY for lunch sometimes I would have it for another meal as well and I gained 10lbs from April 1st to Dec 31st. I saw some pictures of us on the beach from this past year and I did not like the way I looked in a bikini - so I knew this year was the year! To get myself in shape! And skinny again.

So I decided in December that 2010 would not only bring a new year, but a new me and I have the determination to make it happen. I am starting with my diet - cutting out all junk - and working out 7 days a week. Doing P90x 6 days a week and then running as well. I have a total goal to lose 15-20lbs on this journey this year and just tighten and shed the FAT!

I know I am going to need some extra motivation from friends & family and of course my bloggin buddies! Because you guys rock & I know you are facing the same difficulties as myself! 

For 2010 - I want to stay motivated, change my diet, and shed the extra weight! And I do not want to stop at anything! :) The Skies the limit! Thanks for stopping by! Leave me some comment love & I'll do the same!

If you'd like to subscribe - Id love you even more!! You rock!!

Check out the great girls at Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans - why? Because the are hella cool!
blog comments powered by Disqus